Amazon.com

SPD Pedal Store

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Weight Loss A personal Journey - By R. Sharma

 
"Hi, my name is R. Sharma and I would like to share with you my personal success story. Like many of you, I have been attempting to loose weight for many years. After spending a lot of money on drugs, exercise equipments, diet programs and seminars, I decided to apply some wisdom to the subject and see if I can come up with a better and easier way to accomplish the task." Read More here

I've known the author of this book for 5 years. We worked in the same company. Personally, when I know him he was quite chubby. Soon he took steps to reduce weight. I did follow some of the activity that he do. Hey, if it improves my health and let me lose some of my waistline, why not? I did reduce my waistline and my weight. I didn't realize it until some of my friends commented. Right now I'm just maintaining where I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment