Amazon.com

SPD Pedal Store

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

V Brakes Shimano Deore & XT

Most of us cyclist will be familiar with the 2 V Brakes above. Both are durable and have incredible stopping power. I've used Deore whereas my friend used XT. We have no complains. The brake pads last me for 6 years until my bike got stolen and the pads still work. My friend still uses her's and has yet to change the pads.

The only problem is sometime it squeals which is very irritating to hear. Other than that there is none that I can think off. These brakes are light compare to mechanical disk brakes. Adjustment and maintenance is also easy. All you need is allen wrench & phillips screwdriver.

For in depth details you can visit the links below:
http://bike.shimano.com.sg/publish/content/global_cycle/en/sg/index/products/mountain/deore/product.-code-BR-M590-S.-type-..html
http://bike.shimano.com.sg/publish/content/global_cycle/en/sg/index/products/mountain/deore_xt/product.-code-BR-M770.-type-.bl_mountain,br_mountain.html

No comments:

Post a Comment