Amazon.com

SPD Pedal Store

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Rockshox Tora Tk Suspension fork

This suspension fork came on together with my mountain bike. It's a coil suspension fork and weighs approx 2.2kg. It's not a light fork to begin with. When riding on road, I decide to lock the fork as there is not much bump to play with and by locking the fork, it gives me the stiffness when sprinting. The fork still absorb the shock from unexpected hits even though it is locked.

It works well when I'm riding off road. I just turned the lockout key halfway and it absorbs the shocks well, no complains on the performance. Plan to take it for a off-road with some uphill and downhill to test it's performance if have the time.

The spec of the fork are in the link below:
http://www.sram.com/rockshox/products/tora-tk

No comments:

Post a Comment