Amazon.com

SPD Pedal Store

Monday, May 23, 2011

Cycle Lab Sdn Bhd - Bike Shop Review

This bicycle shop opened last year at Bagan Ajam. It's about 10 minutes drive from where I lived.
I first visited this bicycle shop last year when it just opened. I found the people who were at the bike shop friendly and helpful even at that time I have no intention of buying a bicycle at that time.

By talking to the one of the partners, I found out that they act as retailer for Giant Bicycle. Recently this brand has become famous compare to 10 years ago. During the last decade nobody ever think of buying a Giant bicycle. That time even myself had doubts about Giant. That time my favorite brand is Trek which I can't afford.

Since they given me a good impression during my first visit, I did buy some accessories from them as their prices are reasonable. Parking is easy as there are ample parking space available.

I bought my first bicycle from them this month. It was an intermediate level mountain bike. Good thing is they are willing to let me test ride the bike before I decide to buy it. After a satisfactory test ride and having the "feel", I decide to buy it.

Their address are as below:
25G, Jalan Terbilang, Taman Terbilang, 13000 Bagan Ajam, Butterworth, Penang, Malaysia.
website: www.cyclelab.com.my







No comments:

Post a Comment