Amazon.com

SPD Pedal Store

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Pearl Izumi Men's Quest Short - Reasonably priced and value for money



When I first thought of buying a cycling pants 4 years ago, I didn't want to get one that is very expensive nor too cheap. For me being comfortable when riding is important. Therefore, my friend who had purchased this short intro these to me. The price is reasonable and I find that the cloth material is very good. In my opinion this shorts is a "bang in the buck".

The other positive thing that I notice is that the padding in Pearl Izumi Quest shorts are slightly thicker than other brands that are available. Therefore without hesitation I decide to buy 1 and try since it is my first cycling shorts. Test ride it for about 25 mile distance and didn't come home with a sore butt. Therefore I will recommend it to anybody who wants to buy these shorts.  




Next these shorts are meant to be washed and hung dry, please do not put these in a dryer - that will cause the fabric to shred pretty quickly. Also remember to wash after every use, even if it's only a short ride (25 to 35 minute). The lycra material sticks to the skin and you may want to be sure you are wearing clean shorts in order to avoid any type of bacterial or fungal infection as you will be wearing it without any underwear.

The only bad thing I can think of is there's only one color that is black. This pants is also available online in Amazon and is rated 4.4 out of 5 stars by total of 897 users who purchased and used it.

In summary, there are more satisfied users than non satisfied ones. For me, as I'm satisfied and the padding does what it intends to to, I will recommend it as it is reasonably priced and decent padding.
To purchase it online from Amazon click here 



No comments:

Post a Comment