Amazon.com

SPD Pedal Store

Friday, November 14, 2014

Controltech One Seat Post - Affordable, strong and rigid



I was looking for a light and strong seat post for my road bike. Then i saw my friend just upgraded to Controltech One. So I asked him to let me hold this seat post to compare against mine. I found that I can feel the weight difference between my current seat post and mine. Initially my thoughts were it should be quite expensive. However, I found out this seat post is quite affordable.

I decide to buy one and fix on my road bike, thus saving at least 100 grams. This seat post is also easy to adjust and the quality of the material is good. Furthermore, this seat post also has clear marking which makes height adjustment easy. I would recommend this seat post and it also has 4.8 out of 5 star rating in Amazon.

This seat post is available in 27.2, 30.9 & 31.6 diameter and 350mm and 400mm length. You can find it in local bike shops or you can purchase online here.


No comments:

Post a Comment