Amazon.com

SPD Pedal Store

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Trek 8000 (2011) Mountain Bike


 
During my ride to Cherok Tokun on July 17, 2011. I met up with 1 guy riding Trek 8000 which is the bike shown above. We chatted at the peak of BM hill and I asked him how much did he payed for the bike. It cost approx RM7,000 plus and weighs about 10kg. I asked for a short test ride and he let me.


 The bike has a very light feel and very nice to ride. It comes with mix of Shimano XT and SLX gears which complements each other. The Fox suspension that comes with it responded very well.

The only complaint was the Avid back brakes keeps on rubbing the rotor thus causes drag which the owner agrees. This slows down the speed of the ride. Once this problem is resolved I believe it will be a very nice bike to ride.

Click here for the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment