Amazon.com

SPD Pedal Store

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Volcano Glory Fashion Bike 24 Speed

I went with my friend to a bicycle shop in Bayan Lepas as he wanted to look for a bike. The boss then recommended this one to my friend as he is looking for something that could be stored easily.


This is the first time I've seen a bike with this type of frame. The design is unique.
This bike comes with Shimano gears with 24 speed and mechanical disk brake.


The price of this bike after discount is around RM1000+ which I think it is reasonable with the accessories given.


The seat is also very comfortable. Therefore if you require a town bike but you would like to take it for a long distance ride once a while. This bike could be considered as one of the candidate beside folding bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment